Saturday 16 February 2008

It all started Monday 14th Jan:

That was the date that changed a lot of people, 25 to be exact. Over about 10 countries worldwide. It was the date that we started our road to perfection, our 16 week path to six pack abs.

Don't get me wrong, it is not all about getting six pack abs, it is about being happy with who you are. Being able to look at yourself without being discusted with what you see. Being healthier. Being fitter. But more importantly its being able to commit to the change and prove to yourself that you are capable of completing this hard task.

It is now the end of week 5 and already we have seen some amazing results. Memebers of www.sixpackattackforum.com have already witnessed weight loss, seen their BF% drop, get stronger, fitter, healthier, and also they have already begun to generally feel better about themselves.

I think it is time to introduce myself. My name is Sean Ryan. I am 19 born and raised in Milton Keynes. I have been a competitive swimmer (County level) for 9 years of my life, i love the sport with a passion and sometimes it is the only think to keep me sane. Its my place to run when i have no-where to hide, it is my haven.

I am the founder of www.sixpackattackforum.com, although i am not the creator of the 16 week program i made this forum to host competitions, provide advise, nutritional information, strength and conditioning information, and to create a place where people can come - whether to complete the 16 week program or one of their own - and talk, pick up new ideas, and get inspired and motivated to chance the way they are into what they want to be.

The 16 week program was created by Arnel and hosted on his site: www.iwantsixpackabs.com. As it is not my program i will not be posting it in full on this blog, although i will be posting about how it is going and other training related information. If you want a copy of the program please sign up on Arnel's site - it is free, and it does work.

I will be posting up some pictures (Before and week 3) when i get the time, untill then - Good night!

Sean

No comments: